Guzmán Ariza advises clients on all regulatory, legislative and transaction related aspects of energy and hydrocarbon projects in the Dominican Republic. Our lawyers help clients with the structuring, financing, permitting, environmental and execution of energy projects, as well as all transfer, operation and restructuring agreements related to them. We focus on local and international energy generators and assist them on all matters relating to regulatory compliance. We advise and counsel our clients on:
- Drafting and negotiating agreements relating to structuring, designing, building, and operating power producing facilities
- Structuring financing and collateral packages
- Environmental compliance, and permits and licenses
- Energy regulation
- Renewable energy regulations and projects
- Legal advise to local and international clients on hydrocarbon matters: Oil and Gas (Petroleum – LPG), Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas.
For more information, go to our publications on Energy.