Main Practice Areas:
Corporate and Business
- Assisted national and foreign companies in various litigation administrative proceedings.
- Represented companies and individual clients in civil and commercial litigations.
- Was editor in chief of the legal magazine Communis Opinio of the PUCMM. (2016-2017)
- “Doing Business: Reforming to Create Jobs” (co-author), World Bank Group, 2018.
- “Excepciones a la inadmisibilidad de la acción directa de inconstitucionalidad por falta de objeto”, Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra, 2017.
Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM), LL. B., magna cum laude, 2017.
Recognitions and Membreships:
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Latin American Council of Students of International and Comparative Law – Dominican Republic (COLADIC-RD).
- Winner in the sections of: best writing, best speaker and best team, in the Public International Law Competition Rhadys Abreu, 2017.
- Winner of the best defense brief in the Competition of Proceedings before the International Court of Justice (CODOCIJ), 2015.
- Member of the Dominican Bar Association.