Office: Santo Domingo
Main Practice Areas
Civil, commercial and real estate litigation
Contracts and torts
Ms. Espinal is a very experienced litigator who has successfully represented international and local clients in courts all across the Dominican Republic for more than 25 years. She is a former Professor of Civil Law and Civil Litigation at the Universidad Católica Nordestana Law School and at the University of Santo Domingo (UASD).
- Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra, Postgraduate degree in Civil Procedure, 1999.
- Universidad Autonóma of Santo Domingo, Postgraduate degree in Civil Procedure, 1997.
- Universidad Católica Nordestana, LL.B., summa cum laude, 1988.
Recognitions and Memberships
- Ranked as a recommended lawyer in The Legal 500 Latin America survey.
- Member of the Dominican College of Notaries.
- Member of the Dominican Bar Association.