Main Practice Areas
Real estate Law
Corporate and business
Dispute resolution and litigation
- Trial lawyer with experience in civil, commercial and labor matters.
- Has assisted in the representation of foreign financial institutions and hotel chains, tourist complexes and real estate projects of great importance, in civil litigation, collections and real estate foreclosure.
- Has experience providing advice and representation to employers in labor litigation, transactions and negotiations to terminate employment contracts for different reasons.
- Assisted in the representation of investors in real estate matters (commercial rentals, purchase and sale of properties); commercial matter (establishment and operation of subsidiaries of foreign companies, and establishment of Dominican subsidiaries).
- Has provided legal assistance and representation in matters of succession and partitions.
- Assistant Professor of Civil Law of the School of Law, Faculty of Legal Sciences and Politics of the Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo (UASD).
- “Los principios procesales en la etapa judicial de proceso de saneamiento inmobiliario”, Gaceta Judicial, No. 366 (August 2017).
- Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo (UASD), Master in real estate law, 2015 (candidate).
- Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo (UASD), LL.B., magna cum laude, 2015.
Recognitions and Memberships
- Member of the Dominican Bar Association