Main Practice Areas:
Professor of Criminology and Penitentiary Law, Notarial Law, Civil Liability, Criminal Procedure, Civil Procedure and Theory and Practice of the Legal Profession at the Universidad Nordestana (UCNE).
He has published several journalistic articles and has given various lectures and conferences on Human Rights.
- Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo (UASD), LL. M. in Constitutional Law, candidate.
- Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo (UASD), LL. M. in Criminal Procedure Law, 2015.
- Universidad de Castilla – La Mancha, LL. M. in Constitutional Law: Constitutional Justice and Jurisdictional Guarantees, 2013.
- Florida Supreme Court Approved Arbitration Training, Certified as Specialized Arbitrator in New Technologies, 2010.
- Universidad Católica Nordestana (UCNE), LL. M. in Civil Procedure, 2010.
- Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo (UASD), LL. B., 1988.
Recognitions and Membreships:
- Substitute Judge of the San Francisco de Macorís Municipal Electoral Board (1990 – 1996, 1998 – 2016)
- Founding President of the San Francisco de Macorís Bar Association (1996)
- Secretary General of the Duarte Section of the Dominican Bar Association (1994 – 1996)
- Founding member and president of the Duarte Commission for the Defense of Human Rights (1989 – 1994)
- Member of the Dominican Bar Association.