Main Practice Areas
Corporate and Business
- More than 5 years of experience advising local and international enterprises in their businesses ventures.
- Assists companies in labor contracts and personnel management.
- Handles immigration and civil matters for foreigners in Haiti: permits renewal, naturalization, divorce and adoptions.
- Has handled numerous real estate transactions for international clients.
- Legal interpreter and translator of French, English, Spanish and Creole.
- University of Liverpool, International Business Law, 2016.
- Universidad Católica Santo Domingo, LL. B., magna cum laude, 2004.
Recognitions and Memberships
- Member of the Haitian Bar Association
- Member of the Haitian Land Law Working Group
- Member of the Dominican Bar Assocation