Main Practice Areas
Civil, labor, real estate and administrative litigation
- More than 20 years’ experience in civil, commercial, real estate, labor, and administratrive litigation.
- Acted as counsel and won one of the most important cases against the Dominican government (Ministry of the Environment) for infringing the Dominican Constitution.
- Has been actively involved in enforcing through litigation the rights of condominium associations against delinquent condo owners.
- Litigated successfully a malpractice case against the most important hospital in Puerto Plata.
- Universidad Tecnológica de Santiago, LL.B, 1996.
Recognitions and Memberships
- Member of the Dominican Bar Association.