Main Practice Areas
Real estate and condominium law
Corporate and business law
Mr. Calderón is a legal advisor to the most important real estate and condominium projects in the Samaná area. He has ample experience in offering continued legal assistance to large-scale real estate developers and tourism investment clients in the Dominican Republic, as well as assisting individuals in relocating to the country.
For years he has been a featured consultant and speaker on real estate law in the Dominican Republic. He has also published numerous articles in leading legal journals in the Dominican Republic, especially in the areas of real estate, condominium law and corporate law and is a founding member of the Samaná Chamber of Commerce and former President of the Las Terrenas Bar Association.
Mr. Calderón is highly committed to pro bono work, as former vice president of the board of the French School of Las Terrenas, member of the board of the Mahatma Gandhi Foundation and SDR Foundation, private non-profit organizations that promote the well-being of communities in the Las Terrenas and Samaná area of the Dominican Republic.
- Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo (UASD), Magister, 2011.
- Universidad Católica Nordestana, LL.B., magna cum laude, 2003.
Recognitions and Memberships
- Ranked as a recommended lawyer in The Legal 500 Latin America survey.
- Founding member of the Samaná Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of the Dominican Bar Association.
- Member of the Dominican Association of Notaries.
- Member of the International Union of Notaries (UINL).
- Member of the board of the Samaná Association of Notaries.